e preprint; dati
Altri database o risorse generali
Astronomia e astrofisica
- ADS (The NASA Astrophysics Data Systems)"The Astrophysics Data System (ADS) is a NASA-funded project which maintains three bibliographic databases containing more than 5.6 million records: Astronomy and Astrophysics, Physics, and arXiv e-prints. The main body of data in the ADS consists of bibliographic records, which are searchable through our Abstract Service query forms, and full-text scans of much of the astronomical literature which can be browsed though our Browse interface". ADS fornisce inoltre gli spogli degli ultimi fascicoli dei principali periodici del settore sia con maschera di ricerca testuale sia anche in modalità immagine (copertina) Per un elenco dei periodici spogliati si vedano le liste apposite.
Importante database di preprint essenzialmente astronomici ed astrofisici ricevuti a livello mondiale, ma senza filtri di referee. Copertura a partire dall'aprile1992 (Istruzioni per gli autori) Per altri repertori di preprint vedi sotto.
- CERN, DESY, Fermilab and SLAC have built the next-generation High Energy Physics (HEP) information system, INSPIRE, which empowers scientists with innovative tools for successful research at the dawn of an era of new discoveries. INSPIRE combines the successful SPIRES database content, curated at DESY, Fermilab and SLAC, with the Invenio digital library technology developed at CERN. INSPIRE is run by a collaboration of the four labs, and interacts closely with HEP publishers, arXiv.org, NASA-ADS, PDG, and other information resources.
- ARIBIB (Astronomy and Astrophysics Abstracts) " The ARIBIB aims at presenting references to the literature from the remote past until the middle of the year 2000. At present, the ARIBIB contains references to the literature from all volumes of Astronomy and Astrophysics Abstracts (literature of the year 1969 to literature of the first part of the year 2000) in the Reference format. The literature from 1899 until 1968 (volumes 1 - 68 of the Astronomischer Jahresbericht) is contained in the ARIBIB in different formats, the Image format, the Index format, or the Reference format".
* ISI Web of Knowledge
"Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Powerful tools include cited reference searching, Citation Maps, and the Analyze Tool."
* Scopus "SciVerse Scopus is the world’s largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature and quality web sources. Contains 41 million records, 70% with abstracts, nearly 18,000 titles from 5,000 publishers worldwide".
* Current Contents
"Current Contents ® is a current awareness database that provides easy access to complete tables of contents, bibliographic information, and abstracts from the most recently published issues of leading scholarly journals. Cover-to-cover, expert indexing provides accurate access to all the information available in journals, not just articles. The web version, Current Contents Connect ®, is part of the ISI Web of Knowledge integrated solution".Tesi di laurea, dottorato, master
* Refdoc (da INIST-CNRS)
"Plus de 50 millions de références d’articles, ouvrages, rapports, actes de congrès... en science, technologie, médecine, sciences humaines et sociales, de 1847 à nos jours (mise à jour quotidienne)".
* The Eprint Network :
". . a vast, integrated network of electronic scientific and technical information created by scientists and research engineers active in their respective fields, all full-text searchable. E-print Network is intended for use by other scientists, engineers, and students at advanced levels. . . . a gateway to over 35,300 websites and databases worldwide, containing over 5.5 million e-prints in basic and applied sciences, primarily in physics but also including subject areas such as chemistry, biology and life sciences, materials science, nuclear sciences and engineering, energy research, computer and information technologies, and other disciplines of interest to DOE".
* CERN document server: Articles and preprints
"Piu` di 900,000 notizie bibliografiche, di cui 360,000 documenti a testo pieno, di interesse per chi lavora nel campo della fisica delle particelle e in ambiti connessi. Include preprints, articoli, libri, periodici, fotografie e molto altro.".
- ProQuest Digital Dissertations Fornisce citazione ed abstract dei titoli reperiti, e a volte alcune pagine in full-text.
- Tesi presso la biblioteca del CERN Oltre 300 documenti per il solo ambito astronomico (molti sono su ArXiv).
- NDLTD (Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations) The Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations is an international organization dedicated to promoting the adoption, creation, use dissemination, and preservation of electronic theses and dissertations."
- DART - Europe DART-Europe is a partnership of research libraries and library consortia who are working together to improve global access to European research theses" . 324 universita' aderenti al feb. 2011, tra cui 6 italiane.
- Lista dei rapporti interni della sede di Bologna dell'INAF - Istituto di Radioastronomia fino al 2004; dal 2005-
- Zentralblatt MATH Database "Zentralblatt MATH is the world's most complete and longest running abstracting and reviewing service in pure and applied mathematics. The ZBMATH Database contains more than 3 million entries drawn from about 3500 journals and 1100 serials from 1826 to present.
This database is edited by: the European Mathematical Society; FIZ Karlsruhe; Heidelberger Akademie der Wissenschaften".
(per abbonamento Università di Bologna) " MathSciNet® is an electronic publication offering access to a carefully maintained and easily searchable database of reviews, abstracts and bibliographic information for much of the mathematical sciences literature. Over 100,000 new items are added each year, most of them classified according to the Mathematics Subject Classification. Authors are uniquely identified, enabling a search for publications by individual author rather than by name string. (...) expert reviewers are selected by a staff of professional mathematicians to write reviews of the current published literature; over 40,000 reviews are added to the database each year. (...) MathSciNet® contains over 2 million items and over 1 million direct links to original articles. Bibliographic data from retrodigitized articles dates back to the early 1800s. Reference lists are collected and matched internally from approximately 450 journals, and citation data for journals, authors, articles and reviews is provided. ".
"MPRESS is a concept/installation to provide quality indexing of mathematical preprints (servers). It is (...) an index of mathematical preprints and not a full text archive. MPRESS - supported by the Math-Net Project (1997 - 1999) (M. Grötschel) - started under the auspices of the European Mathematical Society".
SINM-MPRESS. Indice nazionale italiano dei preprint di matematica
"SINM-MPRESS è l'Indice Nazionale dei Preprint di Matematica realizzato nell'ambito del Progetto SINM e inserito nel sistema internazionale MPRESS".
MathEDUC (già MathDI) "MathEDUC is the only international reference database in mathematical didactics, covering the theory and practice of the teaching and learning of mathematics at all levels as well as teacher training and adult education.
MathEduc comprises publications in mathematical education as well as selected publications in computer science education, popular mathematics, fundamental studies, and applications in other subject areas. The database currently comprises about 130,000 records (09/2010), with an annual increase of more than 4,500 records. It is based on about 500 journals from all over the world".
2. Dati astronomici (e in qualche caso anche bibliografici)
Engineering Village 2"Engineering Village is the premier web-based discovery platform meeting the information needs of the engineering community".
- The StarPages -
Astronomy Yellow Pages on the WWW Contiene StarHeads,
"personal WWW pages of professional astronomers
and related scientists".
- International Astronomical Union members
- American Astronomical Society Membership Directory
- Bologna Astrophysics Preprint - BAP. Preprint 1996-2004 prodotti dagli astronomi attivi in area bolognese (INAF-Oss. Astronomico di Bologna; Dipartimento di Astronomia dell'Univ. di Bologna; Istituto di Radioastronomia del CNR, poi dell'INAF; IASF del CNR poi dell'INAF)
- The Nobel Prize in Physics (tutti i vincitori del premio a partire dal 1901, ed altri materiali collegati)
A cura di Monica Marra
in data: giugno 2013